80s toys

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Optimus Prime in its original packaging can make an individual a lot of profit. I had many many transformers and I also had all the dinobots. I wish I still had all my toys. .
A long with many other 80’s toys. I didn’t have a lot of transformers. I had tons of He-Man and GiJoe characters. I also had tons of the little muscle men.

IMG_0273.jpeg

Who had all five lions and was able to complete Voltron? I think I was one or two shy. I can’t quite remember.

IMG_0288.jpeg

Who had this from GIJOE the Cobra LA Team?

IMG_0293.jpeg

thetoycollectorsguide.com

I had the GIJoe Cobra LA characters. is a fictional civilization created b Hasbro for the military-themed toy line and TV series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. Introduced to the public in G.I. Joe: The Movie and the 1987 series of action figures, Cobra-La was created as a reference to James Hilton's Lost Horizon, and the name itself is likely a pun on Shangri-La. It was originally meant as a working name, but Hasbro liked the name so much that it remained.

How many of you had a life size doll of E.T. The Extra Terrestrial? I didn’t but I wish I had one.

E.T. Extra Terrestrial Toy

Did any of you own any Ghostbusters toys? I had Slimer and that’s it.

image2.jpeg

Alright everyone let’s see your Steve Urkel doll. Lol seriously though do any of you own or owned a Steve Urkel doll?

image3.jpeg

A 1988 Pee wee Herman figure with scooter. Did any of you have that?

IMG_0404.jpeg

Back