Zapped! (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Zapped!

Genre: Comedy

Director: Robert J. Rosenthal

Cast: Scott Baio,Willie Aames,Robert Mandan,Felice Schachter,Scatman Crothers,Roger Bowen,Mews Small,Greg Bradford,Hilary Beane,Sue Ane Langdon,Heather Thomas,Hardy Keith,Curt Ayers,Merritt Butrick,Jennifer Chaplin,Irwin Keyes,Hank Robinson,Dick Balduzzi,Bennett Liss,Ron Deutsch,Eddie Deezen,Bryan O'Byrne,Ed Bakey,Jan Leighton,LaWanda Page,Rosanne Katon,Sandy Alan,Susan Ursitti,Corinne Bohrer,Michael Wainwright,Jason Hickman,Phil Gilbreth,Fred Grabert,Richard Paine,Holly Rutherford,Lisa Montgomery,P.J. Martin,Kym Fisher,Mieke Lanter,Hyde Anderson,James Loren,Dale Lott,Lynn Philip Seibel,Randal Patrick,Demetre Phillips,Joshua Daniel,Daniel Dayan,Carlos Lacámara,Jewel Shepard,Jeanette Linne

Release: 1982-07-23

Runtime: 98

Plot: Peyton and Barney are fun loving high school students working on a science project with white mice. When one of the mice begins to move food toward itself with out touching it, Barney finds he has accidently discovered a formula for telekinetic powers. Now, how much trouble can a high school boy who can move things with just his mind get into?

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• ZAPPED (1982 Theatrical Trailer)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Does anyone remember this hidden gem Zapped? It wasn't that popular of a movie but it was a good one. Scott Baio from Charles in Charge starred in it.

Actually I just watched it a couple of weeks ago on my fire stick. Willie Aames also played in the show Eight is Enough. Scott Baio was from Happy Days and after that Charles in Charge.

Actually I just watched it a couple of weeks ago on my fire stick. Willie Aames also played in the show Eight is Enough. Scott Baio was from Happy Days and after that Charles in Charge.
All good shows.

I loved this movie!! The accident in the science lab gave him special powers. Zapped should be the like the advertisement for eighties movies.

I loved this movie!! The accident in the science lab gave him special powers. Zapped should be the like the advertisement for eighties movies.
Yes it most certainly was. Zapped was the beginning of many great 80s teen movies. They just kept coming and coming.

Back