Various rare 80s items

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
This will be a thread dedicated to various rare 80s collectibles. You may post any kind of item that was made during the 80s and is rare. Before you post an item ask yourself can I find it for sale on the internet very easily or is it somewhat difficult to come by. I think you get the picture. I’ll start off with these two items.

These wire fresheners are from the 80s and are very rare to find.

A Mr. T And. Ghostbusters II air fresheners.

IMG_0453.jpegIMG_0455.jpeg

This doesn’t even look like Madonna but it’s a rare one.

IMG_0571.jpeg

Now this is pretty cool and not so common. A 1984 Galoob Punky Brewster Soft Doll 20” from 1984 Skate Key TV Memorabilia Frye.

IMG_0602.jpeg

Back