Two Hearts (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Two Hearts
Artist: Men at Work
Genre: Alternative Rock
Released: 1985

Tracks:
1 - Man With Two Hearts - 3:56
2 - Giving Up - 3:27
3 - Everything I Need - 3:34
4 - Sail to You - 3:24
5 - Children on Parade - 3:39
6 - Maria - 4:34
7 - Stay at Home - 3:07
8 - Hard Luck Story - 3:42
9 - Snakes and Ladders - 3:17
10 - Still Life - 3:51

Overview:
Two Hearts is the third and the last studio album by Australian group Men at Work, released on June 3, 1985. It is currently out of print. Drummer Jerry Speiser and bassist John Rees had left the band prior to the album's production, while guitarist Ron Strykert quit the band during recording sessions. Touring behind the album saw sole remaining members Colin Hay and Greg Ham joined by guest musicians. Five singles were released to promote the album: "Everything I Need", "Man with Two Hearts", "Maria", "Hard Luck Story" and "Sail to You".

The only song I know off this album is Everything I Need. Any fans of Two Hearts?

Back