Tuff Turf (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

2.00 star(s)
2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Tuff Turf

Genre: Drama,Action,Romance

Director: Fritz Kiersch

Cast: James Spader,Kim Richards,Paul Mones,Matt Clark,Claudette Nevins,Olivia Barash,Robert Downey Jr.,Panchito Gómez,Michael Wyle,Catya Sassoon,Francis X. McCarthy,Art Evans,Herb Mitchell,Ceil Cabot,Donald Fullilove,Vivian Brown,Bill Beyers,Jered Barclay,Lou Fant,Gene Pietragallo,Donna Fuller,Evonne Kezios,Cheryl Ann Clark,Matt Gavin,Chad McCann,William Bergman,John Berry Jr.,Rick Braun,Mark Campbell,James R. Coile,Peter Freiberger,Andrew Kastner,Jack Mack,John Paruolo,Greg Smith,Dale Gonyea,Randy Lowell,Jon Ewen,Tom McShane,Wes Moczulski,Ray Zimmerman,Jim Carroll,Eric Kiertzner,Mike Lea,Tom Sims

Release: 1985-01-11

Runtime: 112

Plot: The new guy in a Los Angeles high school, Morgan, does some singing and fights hotshot Nick over disco dancer Frankie.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Tuff Turf (1985) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Tuff Turf was a pretty bad 80s movie. I mean it’s as 80s as it can be but I think it was an awful movie. This new kid starting in a new school amd already wreaking havoc with the so call tough guys lol. The only good thing about the movie was the music.

I vaguely remember this movie. I’m going to have to look for it over the weekend So I could refresh my memory.

I vaguely remember this movie. I’m going to have to look for it over the weekend So I could refresh my memory.
Last time I watched it was on Amazon Prime. I had seen it back in the 80s but I didn’t remember much about it. The best thing about the movie is the soundtrack.

Back