The Lost Boys (1987)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Lost Boys

Genre: Horror,Comedy,Thriller

Director: Joel Schumacher

Cast: Jason Patric,Corey Haim,Dianne Wiest,Barnard Hughes,Edward Herrmann,Kiefer Sutherland,Jami Gertz,Corey Feldman,Jamison Newlander,Brooke McCarter,Billy Wirth,Alex Winter,Chance Michael Corbitt,Alexander Bacan Chapman,Nori Morgan,Kelly Jo Minter,Todd Feder,Christopher Peters,Keith Butterfield,Gerald Younggren,Eric Graves,J. Dinan Myrtetus,Timmy Cappello,Jim Turner,Tony Cain,Melanie Bishop,Nicole Vigil,Sandra E. Garcia,Ian Guindon,Jane Bare,B. Lowenberg,Captain Colourz,Inez Pandalfi,Douglas Mellor

Release: 1987-07-31

Runtime: 97

Plot: A mother and her two teenage sons move to a seemingly nice and quiet small coastal California town yet soon find out that it's overrun by bike gangs and vampires. A couple of teenage friends take it upon themselves to hunt down the vampires that they suspect of a few mysterious murders and restore peace and calm to their town.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Trailer

• Trailer
    • The Lost Boys - Trailer

• Trailer
    • Re-Release Trailer

• Trailer
    • 4K UHD Trailer

• Trailer
    • Maggots, Worms, and Blood

• Clip
    • Train Bridge Scene

• Clip
    • Frog Boys Back at the House

• Clip
    • Bad on the Boardwalk

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I love this movie! I had the poster in my room. Maybe it”s a girl thing with the two Coreys in one movie! But either way great movie. I can quote lines from this one!

I love this movie! I had the poster in my room. Maybe it”s a girl thing with the two Coreys in one movie! But either way great movie. I can quote lines from this one!
The Lost Boys was the ultimate 80’s teen vampire movie and it most certainly was a girl thing. I didn’t have any Corey posters lol.

You’ll have to talk me into it.
You gotta re watch it man I put this movie up there as one of the best I rated it a 5 here it's like perfect combination of horror and coolness probably because Kiefer Sutherland and Corey Fieldman👍👍

Back