The Golden Girls (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Susan Harris

Cast: Bea Arthur,Betty White,Rue McClanahan,Estelle Getty

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Four Southern Florida seniors share a house, their dreams, and a whole lot of cheesecake. Bright, promiscuous, clueless and hilarious, these lovely, mismatched ladies form the perfect circle of friends.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Theme Song | The Golden Girls | TV Land

• Opening Credits
    • The Entire Series Now Streaming • The Golden Girls On Hulu

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Ah the Golden Girls. The funniest old ladies ever. This show was much more appealing to adults than it was to kids. I didn’t know about the Golden Giris until later on in my life. As a kid the last thing that I wanted to watch was a show that had to deal with old ladies but as an adult that all changed. Sophia was my favorite character of the show.

Yeah tell me about. Those four had the perfect chemistry on stage. Even Dorothy’s ex husband fit in perfectly.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back