Teen Wolf (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

2.00 star(s)
2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Teen Wolf

Genre: Comedy,Fantasy,Romance

Director: Rod Daniel

Cast: Michael J. Fox,James Hampton,Susan Ursitti,Jerry Levine,Matt Adler,Lorie Griffin,Jim McKrell,Mark Arnold,Jay Tarses,Mark Holton,Scott Paulin,Elizabeth Gorcey,Melanie Manos,Doug Savant,Charles Zucker,Lynda Wiesmeier,Troy Evans,Harvey Vernon,Clare Peck,Gregory Itzin,Doris Hess,Rodney Kageyama,Carl Steven,Richard Brooks,Richard Domeier,Brian Sheehan,Jay Footlik,Richard Baker,Fred Nelson,Tanna Herr,Kris Hagerty,Mark L. Flowers,Larry B. Daugherty

Release: 1985-08-23

Runtime: 91

Plot: When a shy teenager's new-found powers help him score at basketball - and with the popular girls - he has some pretty hairy decisions to make.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Ti West on TEEN WOLF

• Featurette
    • Official Trailer

• Trailer
    • TEEN WOLF (1985) | First Transformation | MGM Studios

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Teen Wolf is my least favorite Michael J. Fox movie. I never took to it. The storyline in my opinion was just too corny for me.

Back