Tango in the Night (1987)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tango in the Night
Artist: Fleetwood Mac
Genre: Rock
Released: 1987

Tracks:
1 - Big Love - 3:42
2 - Seven Wonders - 3:45
3 - Everywhere - 3:49
4 - Caroline - 3:57
5 - Tango in the Night - 4:05
6 - Mystified - 3:12
7 - Little Lies - 3:43
8 - Family Man - 4:09
9 - Welcome to the Room… Sara - 3:44
10 - Isn't It Midnight - 4:16
11 - When I See You Again - 3:51
12 - You and I, Part II - 2:38

Overview:
Tango in the Night is the 14th studio album by the British-American band Fleetwood Mac. Released in April 1987, it is the fifth and final studio album from the line-up of Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood.
Produced by Buckingham with Richard Dashut, Tango in the Night began life as a Lindsey Buckingham solo project, but by 1985 the production had morphed into Fleetwood Mac's next album. It contains several hit singles, including "Big Love", "Seven Wonders", "Everywhere", and "Little Lies".

My fans of Fleetwood's Tango in the Night album? Little Lies, great song.

Back