Street Trash (1987)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Street Trash

Genre: Comedy,Horror

Director: J. Michael Muro

Cast: Mike Lackey,Bill Chepil,Vic Noto,Mark Sferrazza,Jane Arakawa,Nicole Potter,Pat Ryan,Clarenze Jarmon,Bernard Perlman,Miriam Zucker,James Lorinz,Tony Darrow,Roy Frumkes,Frank M. Farel,Joni Ruth White,Glenn Andreiev,Peter Iasillo Jr.,Nick Gionta,M. D'Jango Krunch,Morty Storm,Sam Blasco,Bruce Torbet,Roman Zack,Gary Auerbach,Jeanne Laporta,Colin De Rouin,Julian Davis,Victoria Lucas,Eddie Bay,Kevin Simmons,Allan Lozito,Bill Bondanza,Stephen Patterson,Fred Schomaker,Karl Schröder,Stephen Joseph Santiago,Julie McQuain,Carmel Pugh,Marilyn Kray,Kristin Keating,Nora Maher,Gina Menza,Nadine Garcia,Craig Edwards,Robert Jonathan,Chris McNamee,Leslie Pascal,Dave Weinstein,Ramón Ybarra,Robert DiPietro,Frank Dassaro,Joseph Vero,Raymond Ristau,Raul Velez,Thomas Fuzia,Gary Rozanski,Bobby Faust,John Hukushi,Sylvia Wong,Judy Chin,Kevin Chin,William Elijah Tyre,David Paul Rubenstein,Nathaniel Young,Paul Sansone,Michael Maurer,James D. Clements,Terrence Devlin,Eliezer Diaz,Lawrence Sufrin,Robert Audin,Robert Jockers,Alan Brustein,Gail Feinsod,Charlene Krista,Buddy Mantia,Vince Anderson,Bernard Lunnon,Curtis Gaither,Sky Owens,Halfbreed Billy Gram,Christopher Perry,Mike Kinney

Release: 1987-02-22

Runtime: 100

Plot: A group of hobos begin melting into multicolored piles of goo after drinking sixty-year-old liquor. At the same time, the psychotic Vietnam War vet who rules the hobo camp snaps and begins killing at random. Two brothers set out to stop the liquor and the killer.

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy: Rent:
More details on TMDb

Trailer Videos

• Street Trash (1987) - Official Trailer

• Trailer
    • Street Trash (1987)

• Featurette
    • Street Trash ≣ 1987 ≣ Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I’m watching Street Trash as I’m typing this. it’s a 1987 movie and it’s hard to find to stream but I have magical powers lol. I’ll give you all my opinion on it after I’m done.

————————
Update: I just finished watching this movie. It’s pretty trashy but it’s funny too. Basically like this liquor store owner finds a case of this blue bottled liquor and puts them up for sale. A whole bunch of bums start drinking it and makes them melt or explode. Then there’s this leader of the bums named Bronson that is ex Vietnam vet. He’s also a psychopath and loves to kill people. If you want a movie to laugh at it that’s violent at the same time Street Trash is it.

Back