Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Action & Adventure,Drama,Mystery

Director: Gene Roddenberry

Cast: Patrick Stewart,Jonathan Frakes,Brent Spiner,Michael Dorn,Marina Sirtis,LeVar Burton,Gates McFadden

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Follow the intergalactic adventures of Capt. Jean-Luc Picard and his loyal crew aboard the all-new USS Enterprise NCC-1701D, as they explore new worlds.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Marina Sirtis - The Counselor Is In

• Behind the Scenes
    • Actor LeVar Burton on "Geordi LaForge's" blindness on Star Trek: Next Generation - EMMYTVLEGENDS

• Behind the Scenes
    • Producer Rick Berman on how Patrick Stewart was cast as "Picard" - TelevisionAcademy.com/Interviews

• Behind the Scenes
    • Star Trek - The Next Generation - Season 1 Opening (HD)

• Opening Credits
    • The Hollywood Masters: Patrick Stewart on Star Trek: The Next Generation

• Behind the Scenes
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I used to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation but more during the late 90s and after. I had no idea that it was an 80’s show. I always assumed it came out during the 90s.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back