Silver Bullet (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Silver Bullet

Genre: Horror

Director: Daniel Attias

Cast: Gary Busey,Everett McGill,Tovah Feldshuh,Megan Follows,Corey Haim,Terry O'Quinn,Robin Groves,Leon Russom,Bill Smitrovich,Joe Wright,Kent Broadhurst,Heather Simmons,James A. Baffico,Rebecca Fleming,Lawrence Tierney,William Newman,Sam Stoneburner,Laurens Moore,Rick Pasotto,Cassidy Eckert,Wendy Walker,Michael Lague,Myra Mailloux,William Brown,Herb Harton,David Hart,Graham Smith,Paul Butler,Crystal Field,Julius LeFlore,Roxanne Aalam,Pearl Jones,Ish Jones Jr.,Steven White,Conrad McLaren,James Gammon,Laura Warner

Release: 1985-10-10

Runtime: 95

Plot: The small city of Tarker's Mill is startled by a series of sadistic murders. The population fears that this is the work of a maniac. During a search a mysterious, hairy creature is observed. This strange appearance is noticed once a month. People lock themselves up at night, but there's one boy who's still outside, he's preparing the barbecue.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Silver Bullet 1985 TV trailer

• Trailer
    • Silver Bullet (1985) - Official Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Silver Bullet was a great 80’s horror film. The priest Everett McGill nailed that role. This movie will always be a classic.

Silver Bullet was a great movie. I love the scene where his sister goes around collecting cans, but she’s really looking for someone with his eye shot out . When the Reverend turns around with a bandage over his eye I got chills! To this day I will watch it anytime I come across it.

Silver Bullet was a great movie. I love the scene where his sister goes around collecting cans, but she’s really looking for someone with his eye shot out . When the Reverend turns around with a bandage over his eye I got chills! To this day I will watch it anytime I come across it.
Yes that was a great scene. Like I wrote on my original post Everett McGill nailed the reverend role.

Back