Revenge of the Ninja (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Revenge of the Ninja

Genre: Action,Crime

Director: Sam Firstenberg

Cast: Sho Kosugi,Arthur Roberts,Keith Vitali,Ashley Ferrare,Kane Kosugi,Professor Toru Tanaka,Virgil Frye,Mario Gallo,Grace Oshita,John LaMotta,Mel Hampton,Oscar Rowland,Don Shanks,Joe Pagliuso,Ladd Anderson,Cyrus Theibeault,Steve Ketcher,Donré Sampson,Steven Lambert,Jogi Hollands,Al Lai,Alan Amiel,Eddie Tse,David Barth,George Sullivan,Tim Eisenhart,Dan Rogers,Jerry North,Jack North,Jack Turner,Jody Asbury,Minny Minoya,Dick Hancock,Phil Guerrero

Release: 1983-09-07

Runtime: 90

Plot: After his family is killed in Japan by ninjas, Cho and his son Kane come to America to start a new life. He opens a doll shop but is unwittingly importing heroin in the dolls. When he finds out that his friend has betrayed him, Cho must prepare for the greatest battle he has ever been involved in.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Revenge of the Ninja (1983) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I remember my father letting me rent this movie out from the local video rental place. How many of you seen this one?

Back