Red Dawn 1984 Movie Facts

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
IMG_0375.jpeg

The movie Red Dawn wasn’t really my cup of tea but I know it was a real popular. It starred some great actors like the late Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen. Lea Thomas and more. Since Red Dawn was released today in 1984 I’m going to share a link below to the website Mental Floss that lists facts about the movie. As usual there’s some interesting facts. The fact that I find intereating is that the National Coalition on Television Violence deemed Red Dawn to be the most violent movie ever made. Maybe it was at the time but in this day in age the movie g rated. Which fact on the list did you find interesting?

Back