Raw Deal (1986)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Raw Deal

Genre: Action,Crime,Thriller

Director: John Irvin

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger,Kathryn Harrold,Sam Wanamaker,Paul Shenar,Robert Davi,Ed Lauter,Darren McGavin,Joe Regalbuto,Mordecai Lawner,Steven Hill,Blanche Baker,Louise Robey,Victor Argo,George P. Wilbur,Denver Mattson,John Malloy,Lorenzo Clemons,Dick Durock,Frank Ferrara,Thomas Rosales Jr.,Jack Hallett,Leon Rippy,Jay Butler,Norman Max Maxwell,Tony DiBenedetto,Tom Hull,Mary Cannon,Gary Houston,Greg Noonan,Steve Holt,Cedric Guthrie,Brooks Gardner,Pat Miller,Jery Hewitt,James Eric,Ralph Foody,Howard Elfman,John Hateley,Joel Kramer,Jeff Ramsey,Bill McIntosh,Ted Grossman,Kent Hays,Greg Walker,Clifford Happy,Michael Adams,Dean Smith,Alex Ross,Socorro Santiago,Richard McGough,Sharon Rice,R. Pickett Bugg,John Clark,Scott Blount,Phil Adams,Chuck Hart,Larry Holt,Sven-Ole Thorsen,Ken Sprunt,Peter Kent,Dimitrius Pulido,Gary Olson

Release: 1986-06-06

Runtime: 106

Plot: Mark Kaminsky is kicked out of the FBI for his rough treatment of a suspect. He winds up as the sheriff of a small town in North Carolina. FBI Chief Harry Shannon, whose son has been killed by a mobster named Patrovina, enlists Kaminsky in a personal vendetta with a promise of reinstatement into the FBI if Patrovina is taken down. To accomplish this, he must go undercover and join Patrovina's gang.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Arnold Schwarzenegger in Raw Deal 1986 TV trailer

• Teaser
    • Raw Deal (1986) - Trailer [VHS]

• Trailer
    • RAW DEAL - Going to War Clip - Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Clip
    • Raw Deal | "I'm Not A Cop, I'm A Player" | Infiltration Scene

• Clip
    • 2022 Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Raw Deal was another great movie which starred the 80s icon Arnold Schwarzenegger. Great movie as to be expected. He dominated during the early and mid eighties. I think every young male wanted to have a body like his. I know I did.

Back