Q (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Q

Genre: Crime,Horror,Mystery

Director: Larry Cohen

Cast: Michael Moriarty,Candy Clark,David Carradine,Richard Roundtree,James Dixon,Malachy McCourt,Fred J. Scollay,Peter Hock,Ron Cey,Mary Louise Weller,Bruce Carradine,John Capodice,Tony Page,Larkin Ford,Larry Pine,Eddie Jones,Shelly Desai,Lee Louis,Fred Morsell,Ed Kovens,Richard Duggan,Jennifer Howard,David Snell,Larry Silvestri,Perry Genovese,Gabriel Wohl,Nancy Stafford,Bobbie Burns,Linda Gilbert

Release: 1982-09-08

Runtime: 93

Plot: New York police are bemused by reports of a giant flying lizard that has been spotted around the rooftops of New York, until the lizard starts to eat people. An out-of-work ex-con is the only person who knows the location of the monster's nest and is determined to turn the knowledge to his advantage, but will his gamble pay off or will he end up as lizard food?

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Q: The Winged Serpent (1982) - Trailer

• Trailer
    • Larry Cohen on Q THE WINGED SERPENT

• Featurette
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Q was a pretty lame 80s thriller. It's labeled as a horror but no way. it's more of a thriller.

I haven’t seen this one in decades. I’m with you on the genre. Q isn’t a horror.

They give horror labels to many films that aren't scary at all. Sure could argue that just because I don't find it scary doesn't mean someone else won't which I understand but with certain films the label isn't justified. The movie Q is a perfect example.

Back