Plenty (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Plenty

Genre: Drama,Romance

Director: Fred Schepisi

Cast: Meryl Streep,Tracey Ullman,John Gielgud,Sting,Ian McKellen,Sam Neill,Burt Kwouk,Charles Dance,Christopher Fairbank,Hugh Laurie,John Serret,André Maranne,Tristram Jellinek,Ian Wallace,Andy de la Tour,Mitch Davies,Lindsay Ingram,Richard Hope,Andrew Seear,James Snell,Pik-Sen Lim,Lyndon Brook,Joan Blackham,Peter Forbes-Robertson,Hugo de Vernier,Roddy Maude-Roxby,Roger Rowland,John Kidd,Tim Seely,Bernard Brown,Rupert Vansittart,Jasper Jacob,Karen Lewis,Nicholas Frankau,Roger Ashton-Griffiths,Alexander John,Matthew Guinness

Release: 1985-09-20

Runtime: 124

Plot: David Hare's account of a one-time French freedom fighter who gradually realizes that her post-war life is not meeting her expectations.

Trailer Videos

• Plenty (1985) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Ever heard of this movie but I’m not surprised. After reading the synopsis it immediately made me think that it’s a flop. Maybe I’m wrong though. Have any of you seen it?

Back