Piranha II: The Spawning (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Piranha II: The Spawning

Genre: Horror

Director: James Cameron

Cast: Tricia O'Neil,Steve Marachuk,Lance Henriksen,Ricky Paull Goldin,Ted Richert,Leslie Graves,Carole Davis,Connie Lynn Hadden,Arnie Ross,Tracey Berg,Albert Sanders,Anne Pollack,Hildy Magnasun,Phil Colby,Lee Krug,Sally Ricca,Ward White,Ancile Gloudon,Paul Drummond,Dorothy Cunningham,Aston S. Young,Paul Issa,Gaetano Del Grande,Myra Weisler,Johnny Ralston,Jim Pair,Pierce Oliver Brewer, Jr.,Jan Eisner Mannon,Carolyn De Fonseca,Ted Rusoff

Release: 1982-08-14

Runtime: 84

Plot: A scuba diving instructor, her biochemist boyfriend, and her police chief ex-husband try to link a series of bizarre deaths to a mutant strain of piranha fish whose lair is a sunken freighter ship off a Caribbean island resort.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Piranha 2 (1981) - "Flying Killers" Trailer (HD)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I never saw Piranha II. I saw the first one when I was a kid but hardly remember it. Just pieces of it.

Back