Night School (1981)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Night School

Genre: Horror,Mystery,Thriller

Director: Ken Hughes

Cast: Leonard Mann,Rachel Ward,Drew Snyder,Joseph R. Sicari,Nicholas Cairis,Karen MacDonald,Annette Miller,Bill McCann,Margo Skinner,Elizabeth Barnitz,Holly Hardman,Meb Boden,Leonard Corman,Belle McDonald,Edward C. Higgins,William McDonald,Kevin Fennessy,Edward Chalmers Jr.,John Blood,Lisa Allee,Elizabeth Alice,Patricia Pellows,J.J. Wright,Ted Duncan,Patricia Rust,Jane-Leah Bedrick,Wally Hooper Jr.,Kevin King,Nancy Rothman

Release: 1981-01-07

Runtime: 88

Plot: A Boston police detective investigates a series of gruesome decapitations of various college coeds, committed by a helmeted, black-leather clad serial killer.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Night School (Original Theatrical Trailer)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I’m surprised at myself for not knowing about this movie. I could’ve sworn that I’ve seen every horror film out there from the 80s. This one is on my to watch list.

Back