McDonalds in the 80s

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
The old McDonalds looked very inviting and fun. The way they make them look now they look depressing. Not only did the old McDonalds look more inviting their food tasted better too.

IMG_0052.jpeg
Classic McDonald’s menu

IMG_0056.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to McDonalds was a treat for my family. My mother always cooked so eating out rare. When my daddy would take my siblings and I to go to McDonalds we would get so excited. McDonalds in the eighties was great.

Does anyone remember McDonalds pizza?It was around during the 80s.

IMG_0059.jpeg

Alright so I did some research and guess what? It’s still served in Orlando, Florida according to this wiki article.

Wiki Fandom The McPizza is a discontinued McDonald's menu item which was launched in the mid 1980's, and mostly discontinued in 2000. Currently, only one location in Orlando, Florida still serves the McPizza.
The product originated as a family-sized pizza that was brought out to the table by an employee and placed on a raised rack in the centre. Later it was scaled down to a personal-size pizza. By 1991, the McDonald's test markets for pizza had grown to over 500 locations before being placed on hold. McPizza was discontinued in almost all restaurants by 2000 because the eleven to sixteen-minute cook was out of sync with the restaurant's reputation for fast service. As of 2022, McDonald's pizza is available at only location, in Orlando, Florida.

I remember McDonald’s pizza. It almost tasted like Pizza Hut pizza. It took to long for the pizza to be cooked.

Went there last night. I bought food for 3 of us. 4 mc doubles and 2 mc chicken's (two sandwiches each). Was $15. I remember back in the day they had $0.29 cheeseburgers on Wednesdays. Could have gotten that same order for under $2 back in the day.

Back