It’s Mixtape Monday, and we’re hitting rewind to the ’80s!

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
We’re crafting the ultimate ’80s mixtape and your taste is the secret ingredient. Each one of you has that one track that sends you straight back to the era of big hair and bold tunes.

Share your go-to ‘80s jam in the comments and let’s build the most epic playlist ever. Your pick might just be the beat we’re missing. Ready to make Mondays radical again? Let’s do this!I'll start it off by adding Big in Japan by Alphaville.

It's Mix Tape Monday for the week of February 12, 2024 and I'm going to start by adding the song Crazy for You by Madonna.

mixtape.jpg

It's Mix Tape Monday for the week of February 19, 2024 and I'm going to start by adding the song Let's Dance by David Bowie. Add your song to the tape!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
It's Mix Tape Monday once again for the week of February 26th 2024 and I'm starting this tape by adding the song Sailing by Christopher Cross.

For this weeks Mix Tape Mondays I'm going to start it off by adding the song The Final Countdown from Europe.

Welcome back to another week of 80s Mix Tape Monday. This week I'm going to be adding the song Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran.

Welcome back to another week of Mix Tape 80s Monday. I'm adding the song Heat of the Moment by Asia today.

Welcome back to another week of 80s Mix Tape Monday! This week I'm adding Def Leppard's Rock of Ages to the tape.

Welcome back to another week of 80s Mix Tape Monday! For This week's mixtape I'll start it off with Billy Idol's Eyes Without a Face.

Here we go again with another week of Mix Tape Monday! This week I'm adding Here Comes the Rain Again by the Eurythmics to the tape.

Welcome back to another week of 80s Mix Tape Monday! This Monday I'm adding Billie Jean to our mixed tape.

For this week's 80s Mix Tape Monday I'm adding Snowy White's Bord of Paradise

Back