I'm a Big Girl Now (1980)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Susan Harris

Cast: Danny Thomas,Martin Short,Diana Canova,Sheree North,Michael Durrell

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: I'm a Big Girl Now is an American television sitcom that ran on ABC from October 31, 1980 until May 8, 1981. The series, from Soap creator Susan Harris and producers Paul Junger Witt and Tony Thomas, was created and developed for star Diana Canova, in an attempt to capitalize on her success playing Corinne Tate Flotsky on Soap. Canova starred as a young divorcee and mother who, along with her daughter, moves back in with her recently single father, played by Danny Thomas.
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I know that I've said it before but I'm still amazed at the amount of television shows that came out during the 80s like this one. There were so many that didn't make it past a season. Do any of you remember this one?

The 80s decade was a decade of creativity. An insane amount of new ideas were introduced to Hollywood and the technology field but only not all were able to make it.

The 80s decade was a decade of creativity. An insane amount of new ideas were introduced to Hollywood and the technology field but only not all were able to make it.
Yes this is very apparent. Many of the ones that did make it were pretty good. That's a big reason of why i love the 80s so much..

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back