How many 80s movies off this list have you seen?

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
How many of these 80s movies off this list have you seen? I've seen them all except for Heathers.

adsaf.jpg

Out of all those movies, I have seen 11 of them. Since growing up I have not been too much of a person who likes to watch movies now but when I was a kid growing up, me and my brother used to watch a lot of movies and most were from this list :)

Out of all those movies, I have seen 11 of them. Since growing up I have not been too much of a person who likes to watch movies now but when I was a kid growing up, me and my brother used to watch a lot of movies and most were from this list :)

Try watching the ones that haven’t watched yet. Most of those movies on that list are good.

Back