Hill Street Blues (1981)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Steven Bochco

Cast: Daniel J. Travanti,Taurean Blacque,Bruce Weitz,Joe Spano,Kiel Martin,Betty Thomas,Charles Haid,Veronica Hamel,Michael Warren,James B. Sikking,René Enríquez,Ed Marinaro,Barbara Bosson,Robert Hirschfeld,Michael Conrad,Jon Cypher,Megan Gallagher,Robert Clohessy,Barbara Babcock

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: A realistic glimpse into the daily lives of the officers and detectives at an urban police station.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Hill Street Blues Opening 1985

• Opening Credits
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I never sat down to watch Hill Street Blues and I have no idea why. Maybe I should give it a shot to see if I get hooked. It’s never too late.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back