Galtar and the Golden Lance (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Animation,Action & Adventure,Drama

Cast: Lou Richards,Brock Peters,David Mendenhall,Frank Welker,Helen Hunt,Peter Cullen,Corey Burton,Michael Bell

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Galtar and the Golden Lance is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera in the 1980s. It was originally produced and released as part of a five-in-one omnibus program, The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, of which Challenge of the Gobots, The Jetsons, Paw Paws, and Yogi's Treasure Hunt as part of the 1985's inaugurated allstar 1st lineup.

The TV series has been considered to have been created due to the rise and popularity of the He-Man franchise.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Galtar and the Golden Lance (Intro)

• Opening Credits
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Galtar and the Golden Lance was rip off He-man according to what I have read. I can’t comment on it and give you my opinion because I’ve never seen it. I’ll leave that for someone else that has seen it.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back