Galactica 1980 (1980)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Glen A. Larson

Cast: Kent McCord,Barry Van Dyke,Robyn Douglass,Lorne Greene

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: 30 years after the original Battlestar Galactica series. Upon reaching Earth, the inhabitants of the renegade starfleet take action when they realize earthlings aren't advanced enough to help battle the Cylons.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I don’t know anything about any of the Galactica shows or movies but I do know that the show Galactica ran for 10 episodes in 1989. I guess it wasn’t popular since there was no second season.

Galactica BattleStar Galactica was a very good and it had many breakaway versions. If you’d like to try and watch BattleStar Galactica you should watch it in order.

• Mini series (2 parts)
  • Season 1 (13 eps)
  • Season 2 (20 eps)
    • Watch up to episode 17: "The Captain's Hand"
    • Razor (movie)
    • Razor Flashbacks (7 part web series)
    • Watch episode 18: "Downloaded"
  • The Resistance (10 part web series)
  • Season 3 (20 eps)
  • Season 4 (21 eps)
    • Watch up to episode 11: "Sometimes a Great Nation"
    • The Face of the Enemy (10 part web series)
    • Watch episode 12 up to episode 15: "No Exit"
    • The Plan (movie)
    • Watch episode 16 and continue to end of series: "Daybreak"

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back