Funny 80s Hairstyles

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
The 80s was the decade of extreme creativity in many different aspects. Some were great, some were good and some were just plain funny. The hairstyles of the 80s were off the charts. Some of them should’ve been labeled as wonders of the world. You can see a lot of them on the video below. I think some Of these styles required engineers to develop lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Oh lord 11 13 16 and 18 are insane!!!!! I can’t believe that we thought we looked good! My best friend was aqua net.

That’s some hair on that woman’s head on the top right. That has to weigh around 5lbs at least! How long does something like that take to fix? Im going to say it takes at least two days. She was working on that hair all day Thursday into Saturday so she could get ready for the night to hit the club. I don’t think it’s possible to dance with part of the Great China Wall on your head. She probably did a lot standing and complaining about the pain in her neck.

That’s some hair on that woman’s head on the top right. That has to weigh around 5lbs at least! How long does something like that take to fix? Im going to say it takes at least two days. She was working on that hair all day Thursday into Saturday so she could get ready for the night to hit the club. I don’t think it’s possible to dance with part of the Great China Wall on your head. She probably did a lot standing and complaining about the pain in her neck.
Hahahahahaha omg I’m dying!!!!! That was the style you know but yes to fix your hair like that you need a few hours. Shower, blow dry, right amount of hair spray oh god forget it!!

Too funny…

Here’s a video of some crazy hair.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh god I can’t believe that we all wore our hair like that!!!
Most of you women did. I must say those hairstyles or should I say head sculptures were quite impressive. I’m surprised that most of you didn’t end up with neck pain or better yet explode next to a match lol. All that Aqua Net spray and god knows what else. 😂

Oh yeah Dave Mustane from Megadeth for sure. That’s some hair dew. Very very majestic.

Back