Flight of the Navigator (1986)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Flight of the Navigator

Genre: Family,Science Fiction,Adventure

Director: Randal Kleiser

Cast: Joey Cramer,Paul Reubens,Veronica Cartwright,Cliff DeYoung,Sarah Jessica Parker,Matt Adler,Howard Hesseman,Robert Small,Jonathan Sanger,Richard Liberty,Raymond Forchion,Cynthia Caquelin,Ted Bartsch,Brigid Cleary,Michael Strano,Parris Buckner,Robyn Peterson,Philip Hoelcher,Julio Oscar Mechoso,Butch Raymond,Chase Randolph,John Archie,Tony Calvino,Rusty Pouch,Robert Goodman,Peter Lundquist,Jill Beach,Kenneth Ian Davis,Courtney Brown,Arnie Ross,Fritz Bronner,Albie Whitaker

Release: 1986-07-30

Runtime: 90

Plot: 12-year-old David is accidentally knocked out in the forest near his home, but when he awakens eight years have passed. His family is overjoyed to have him back, but is just as perplexed as he is that he hasn't aged. When a NASA scientist discovers a UFO nearby, David gets the chance to unravel the mystery and recover the life he lost.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Flight Of The Navigator

• Trailer
    • Flight of the Navigator (1986) - HD Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Flight of the Navigator was an awesome 80s movie. Definitely up there as one of my favorites. I haven’t seen this one in years. I think I‘m going to watch it later on today.

Back