Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.50 star(s)
4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Genre: Comedy

Director: Amy Heckerling

Cast: Sean Penn,Jennifer Jason Leigh,Judge Reinhold,Phoebe Cates,Brian Backer,Robert Romanus,Ray Walston,Scott Thomson,Vincent Schiavelli,Amanda Wyss,D.W. Brown,Forest Whitaker,Kelli Maroney,Tom Nolan,Blair Tefkin,Eric Stoltz,James Russo,Nicolas Cage,Patrick Brennan,James Bolt,Anthony Edwards,Pamela Springsteen,Martin Brest,David Price,Stuart Cornfeld,Taylor Negron,Shelly O'Neill,Sonny Carl Davis,Nancy Wilson,Lana Clarkson,Lori Sutton,Ava Lazar,Douglas Brian Martin,Steven M. Martin,Laurie Hendricks,Reginald Farmer,Stanley Davis Jr.,Michael Wyle,Julie Guilmette,Stu Nahan,Duane Tucker

Release: 1982-08-13

Runtime: 90

Plot: Based on the real-life adventures chronicled by Cameron Crowe, Fast Times follows a group of high school students growing up in Southern California. Stacy Hamilton and Mark Ratner are looking for a love interest, and are helped along by their older classmates, Linda Barrett and Mike Damone, respectively. At the center of the film is Jeff Spicoli, a perpetually stoned surfer who faces-off with the resolute Mr. Hand—a man convinced that everyone is on dope.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' | Critics' Picks | The New York Times

• Featurette
    • Karyn Kusama on FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH

• Featurette
    • Original Trailer

• Trailer
    • 40th Anniversary Trailer

• Trailer
    • Brian Backer's Date With Jennifer Jason Leigh

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Spicoli!! Fast Times at Ridgemont High will always be one of my favorite teen comedy movies of the 80s. This movie always makes me laugh but also makes you remember what it was like being a teen growing up. Great movie with some great actors.

Good comedy I gave it a 4 because I put The Princess Bride and Stand by Me above it...for comedy though if Spaceballs is 80s I put it above it too...think it's because I'm not into stuff that revolves around school since I hated going to school so much haha...

Back