Donkey Kong 3

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong is at it again! This time he's loose in the greenhouse. And he's got company: a swarm of very pesky bees! It's up to you to get Donkey Kong out of the greenhouse and exterminate the bees... without hurting the flowers. But that's easier said than done! Because Donkey Kong has plenty of coconuts to hurl at you, and those bees know just where to sting you so it hurts. But, if you keep your wits about you, you'll score lots of points and have lots of laughs in the best Donkey Kong of them all... DONKEY KONG 3!
Players: 2
Co-op: No
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Nintendo
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Donkey Kong 3 was an 80s video game released by Nintendo. In 1983 an arcade version was released. 1984 it was released in Japan and in 1986 for the U.S.

The Donkey Kong games were pretty bad. I don’t know why they never appealed to me.
To each his/her own. As a kid I enjoyed them but now as an adult I wouldn’t go out of my way to play them.

Yes I prefer games that are challenging. The older DKJ games were very simple and mundan. One can say that many video games were in the eighties due to limited technology etc but DKJ was just too simple.

Yes I prefer games that are challenging. The older DKJ games were very simple and mundan. One can say that many video games were in the eighties due to limited technology etc but DKJ was just too simple.
I get that. For many the more challenging the game is the better game play. For me the game could be simple or challenging. As long as I find it fun it don’t matter.

Back