Crystal Castles

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Crystal Castles
Bentley Bear is trapped in the Crystal Castles! To get out, he will need to collect all of the gems located throughout the castle. The game is played with an isometric view of the multi platformed castle. When Bentley collects all of the gems on the current castle, he will move on to the next, more difficult castle. Wandering throughout the castles are a wide variety of dangerous creatures, which Bentley should avoid. From time to time, a magic hat will appear. If Bentley collects the hat, he will temporarily be invincible to the castles inhabitants.
Players: 2
Co-op: No
Genre: Action
Released:
Publisher: Atari, Inc.

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
I never played Crystal Castles so I personally can’t comment it. Have any of you played the game or remember it?

The trailer definitely looked interesting. I wonder what the newer generations think of old video games like Crystal Castles?

Yeah man. Now a days when you walk into a so call arcade there‘s usually these strange games that give out tickets. At least from what I’ve seen.
Yeah those are the Chucky Cheese places that cater to the under 10 year olds that just want tickets to trade for prizes...these baby sitting arcades have ruined what real arcades used to be...

Yeah those are the Chucky Cheese places that cater to the under 10 year olds that just want tickets to trade for prizes...these baby sitting arcades have ruined what real arcades used to be...

Those places are the worst. There’s also Dave and Busters that does that too but for adults. The video games they have there are awful. I don’t want to refer to them as arcades.

Those places are the worst. There’s also Dave and Busters that does that too but for adults. The video games they have there are awful. I don’t want to refer to them as arcades.
Exactly...the arcades I miss are the ones where there just cabinet games lined up everywhere and none of the childish prize games except the punching bag of course or Air Hockey table...

Exactly...the arcades I miss are the ones where there just cabinet games lined up everywhere and none of the childish prize games except the punching bag of course or Air Hockey table...

The infamous punching bag. How many times I saw guys hit that thing and they would flop lol. I refuse to hit it and embarrass myself in public :ROFLMAO:.

The infamous punching bag. How many times I saw guys hit that thing and they would flop lol. I refuse to hit it and embarrass myself in public :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah hahaha...I seen some guys spin kick it and stuff it was pretty cool after losing at street fighter take it out on the bag😄

Back