Cat's Eye (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Cat's Eye

Genre: Horror,Thriller

Director: Lewis Teague

Cast: Drew Barrymore,James Woods,Alan King,Kenneth McMillan,Robert Hays,Candy Clark,James Naughton,Tony Munafo,James Rebhorn,Mary D'Arcy,Jack Dillon,Susan Hawes,Patricia Kalember,Shelly Burch,Sal Richards,Jesse Doran,Mike Starr,Charles S. Dutton,Laura Warner,Frank Welker,Danielle Rodgers,Russell Horton,Bill Hitchcock,Herbert Lom,Tim Parati,Christopher Walken

Release: 1985-04-12

Runtime: 94

Plot: Three short stories by shock-meister Stephen King are linked by a stray cat that roams from one tale to the next in this creepy triptych that begins as Dick (James Woods) tries to quit smoking by any means necessary. Next, we meet Johnny, an adulterous man who's forced by his lover's husband onto a building's hazardous ledge. Finally, Amanda is threatened by an evil gnome who throws suspicion on the family cat.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Original Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Stephen King's CAT'S EYE - Newly restored in 4K - Clip starring Drew Barrymore and James Woods

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Cat’s Eye was a pretty good 80s film. My favorite scene was when James Woods was trying to quit smoking and every time he lit a cigarette the company he hired to help him quit would go savage by threatening his family. I think that’s what it was. I haven’t seen this film in over 20 years.

Back