Can't Buy Me Love (1987)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Can't Buy Me Love

Genre: Drama,Comedy,Romance

Director: Steve Rash

Cast: Patrick Dempsey,Amanda Peterson,Courtney Gains,Tina Caspary,Seth Green,Sharon Farrell,Darcy DeMoss,Dennis Dugan,Cloyce Morrow,Devin DeVasquez,Eric Bruskotter,Gerardo Mejía,Cort McCown,Ami Dolenz,Max Perlich,David Schermerhorn,Steve Franken,Phillip Simms,Tudor Sherrard,George Gray,Jimmie Lee Mitchell,Jan O'Dell,James Gooden,Erin O'Flaherty,Ty Gray,Will Hannah,Todd Walsh,Wayne Chandler,Meredith Wagelie,Jennifer Nelson,Corissa Miller,Lisa Christine Christiansen,Paula Abdul,Brandi Brandt,Anastasia Coon,David Kinn,The Lowpriest,Christopher Maleki,Shawn Tierney

Release: 1987-08-14

Runtime: 94

Plot: Nerdy high schooler Ronald Miller rescues cheerleader Cindy Mancini from parental punishment after she accidentally destroys her mother's designer clothes. Ronald agrees to pay for the $1,000 outfit on one condition: that she will act as though they're a couple for an entire month. As the days pass, however, Cindy grows fond of Ronald, making him popular. But when Ronald's former best friend gets left behind, he realizes that social success isn't everything.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• can't buy me love

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Can’t Buy Me Love is a classic 80s movie. Patrick Dempsey did a few 80s teen movies.

Back