Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Cannibal Holocaust

Genre: Horror

Director: Ruggero Deodato

Cast: Robert Kerman,Francesca Ciardi,Perry Pirkanen,Luca Barbareschi,Salvatore Basile,Ricardo Fuentes,Carl Gabriel Yorke,Paolo Paoloni,Lionello Pio Di Savoia,Luigina Rocchi,Mauricio Rodríguez,Ricardo Ramírez,Guillermo Bueno,William Sánchez,Ángel Manuel García,Edgardo Maza Anaya,Lucia Costantini,Ruggero Deodato,Enrico Papa,David Sage

Release: 1980-02-07

Runtime: 96

Plot: A New York University professor returns from a rescue mission to the Amazon rainforest with the footage shot by a lost team of documentarians who were making a film about the area's local cannibal tribes.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Cannibal Holocaust (1980) - Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Stuart Gordon on CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST

• Featurette
    • Invitation To Dinner

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I always liked the movie Cannibal Holocaust. I first saw this movie during the early 90s. I bought it on VHS video in the village. After watching this I became a fan of Gore movies lol. Cannibal Holocaust is a cult classic for people who like shock, violent and disturbing types of films. In this day and age though it would be considered mediocre compared to what's out there. Nevertheless this will always be an all-time favorite of mine.

It's an actual movie about a group of people filming a documentary.

Back