C.H.U.D. (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: C.H.U.D.

Genre: Horror,Science Fiction

Director: Douglas Cheek

Cast: John Heard,Daniel Stern,Christopher Curry,Kim Greist,Laure Mattos,Brenda Currin,Justin Hall,Michael O’Hare,Cordis Heard,Sam McMurray,Vic Polizos,Eddie Jones,Frank Adu,Ruth Maleczech,J.C. Quinn,Frankie Faison,John Goodman,Jay Thomas,Bill Raymond,George Martin,Jon Polito,Ivar Brogger,Hallie Foote,John Bedford Lloyd,Peter Michael Goetz,Patricia Richardson,Ray Baker,Lou Leccese,James Dudley,Carey Eidel,Sanford Clark,Kelly Nichols

Release: 1984-08-31

Runtime: 97

Plot: A rash of bizarre murders in New York City seems to point to a group of grotesquely deformed vagrants living in the sewers. A courageous policeman, a photo journalist and his girlfriend, and a nutty bum, who seems to know a lot about the creatures, band together to try and determine what the creatures are and how to stop them.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• C.H.U.D. (1984) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
C.H.U.D. was a pretty decent horror film. I first watched it many many years ago. The last time I watched it was on Tubi around a year ago. Have you ever seen the movie?

great flick! Made me think not once but twice about going down into the basement and I lived in a big building when I was little.

Back