Automan (1983)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Action & Adventure,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Glen A. Larson

Cast: Desi Arnaz Jr.,Chuck Wagner,Heather McNair,Gerald S. O'Loughlin,Robert Lansing

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Automan is an American science fiction superhero television series produced by Glen A. Larson. It aired for only 12 episodes on ABC between 1983 and 1984.

Trailer Videos

• Automan (1983) - Series intro and concept

• Opening Credits
    • Automan & Masquerade 1983 ABC Promo

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The 80s show Automan spells 80s tv right away when you see the cover. You have no doubt that it was made during the ‘80s decade lol.

He reminds me of this Russian guy that’s all over YouTube. They’re practically wearing the same costume hahahaha!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He reminds me of this Russian guy that’s all over YouTube. They’re practically wearing the same costume hahahaha!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lol I‘ve seen that video and other ones of him and I think you’re right. He probably got inspired by the Automan’s outfit.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back