An American Werewolf in London (1981)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: An American Werewolf in London

Genre: Comedy,Horror

Director: John Landis

Cast: David Naughton,Jenny Agutter,Griffin Dunne,John Woodvine,Don McKillop,Brian Glover,David Schofield,Lila Kaye,Rik Mayall,Sean Baker,Frank Oz,Paul Kember,Joe Belcher,Paddy Ryan,Anne-Marie Davies,Colin Fernandes,Albert Moses,Jim Henson,Dave Goelz,Michele Brisigotti,Mark Fisher,Gordon Sterne,Paula Jacobs,Claudine Bowyer,Johanna Crayden,Nina Carter,Geoffrey Burridge,Brenda Cavendish,Christopher Scoular,Mary Tempest,Cynthia Powell,Sydney Bromley,Frank Singuineau,Will Leighton,Michael Carter,Elizabeth Bradley,Rufus Deakin,Lesley Ward,George Hilsdon,Gerry Lewis,Denis Fraser,Alan Ford,Peter Ellis,Denise Stephens,Christine Hargreaves,Lucien Morgan,Dave Cooper,Susan Spencer,Bob Babenia,Ken Sicklen,John Salthouse,John Altman,Keith Hodiak,John Owens,Roger Rowland,Linzi Drew,John Cannon,George Oliver,John Landis

Release: 1981-08-21

Runtime: 97

Plot: Two American tourists in England are attacked by a werewolf that none of the locals will admit exists.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• An American Werewolf in London (1981) - Trailer 1

• Teaser
    • An American Werewolf in London Trailer

• Trailer
    • An American Werewolf in London (1981) Trailer

• Trailer
    • An American Werewolf in London (1981) ORIGINAL TRAILER [HD 1080p]

• Trailer
    • Secrets Behind the Iconic Transformation | An American Werewolf in London | Bonus Feature Spotlight

• Behind the Scenes
    • An American Werewolf in London | The Transformation

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I first saw the movie An American Werewolf in London movie when I was around five years old in the movie theater with my father and older cousins. I know this for a fact because my father told me and I remember parts of that day. I also remember that scene in the train station scared the hell out of me. This is a classic 80s horror movie.

This pretty cool. Special effects during the early 80s weren't bad at all.

image0.jpeg

Back