A Passage to India (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: A Passage to India

Genre: Drama,Adventure,History

Director: David Lean

Cast: Judy Davis,Victor Banerjee,Peggy Ashcroft,James Fox,Alec Guinness,Nigel Havers,Richard Wilson,Antonia Pemberton,Michael Culver,Art Malik,Saeed Jaffrey,Clive Swift,Ann Firbank,Roshan Seth,Sandra Hotz,Rashid Karapiet,H.S. Krishnamurthy,Ishaq Bux,Moti Makan,Mohammed Ashiq,Phyllis Bose,Sally Kinghorn,Paul Anil,Z.H. Khan,Ashok Mandanna,Dina Pathak,Adam Blackwood,Mellan Mitchell,Peter Hughes,Yash Agnihotri,Duncan Preston,Richard Winter-Stanbridge

Release: 1984-12-14

Runtime: 163

Plot: Set during the period of growing influence of the Indian independence movement in the British Raj, the story begins with the arrival in India of a British woman, Miss Adela Quested, who is joining her fiancé, a city magistrate named Ronny Heaslop. She and Ronny's mother, Mrs. Moore, befriend an Indian doctor, Aziz H. Ahmed.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• A Passage to India Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I'm pretty sure that I saw this movie a few years ago. I don't remember much about it so I probably didn't think it was good.

Back