80s Celebrities Photo Thread

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Of course you would think that. Such a man. hehe
That scene was something that many teenagers could relate to. Especially during the 80s and before where there was no internet. The director defini knew what he was doing with that.

I don’t know why but every time I see Jamie Lee Curtis I think of her being a hermaphrodite. I can’t get that nonsense out of my head hehehehe. I’m so bad!

I don’t know why but every time I see Jamie Lee Curtis I think of her being a hermaphrodite. I can’t get that nonsense out of my head hehehehe. I’m so bad!

What a rumor for a famous actor to live with lol. Every time that she looks in the mirror she gets slapped with that thought. ”Out of all the rumors to come up with about a famous celebrity why did I get stuck with being born as a hermaphrodite?”

In case people are wondering what we’re talking about check out the link below.

The Wonder Years cast then and now. I have no idea how recent the bottom one is though.

IMG_0270.jpeg

Here’s another one with Danica McKeller (Winnie) and Fred Savage ( Kevin Arnold) from the Wonder Years. It’s a before when they were kids and as adults.

IMG_0292.jpeg

Back