48 Hrs. (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.67 star(s)
4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: 48 Hrs.

Genre: Thriller,Action,Comedy,Crime,Drama

Director: Walter Hill

Cast: Nick Nolte,Eddie Murphy,Annette O'Toole,Frank McRae,James Remar,David Patrick Kelly,Sonny Landham,Brion James,Kerry Sherman,Jonathan Banks,James Keane,Tara King,Greta Blackburn,Margot Rose,Denise Crosby,Olivia Brown,Todd Allen,Bill Dearth,Ned Dowd,Jim Haynie,Jack Thibeau,Jon St. Elwood,Clare Torao,Sandy Martin,Matt Landers,Peter Jason,Bill Cross,Chris Mulkey,Marcelino Sanchez,Bennie E. Dobbins,Walter Scott,W. T. Zacha,Loyd Catlett,B. G. Fisher,Reid Cruickshanks,R. D. Call,Brenda Venus,Gloria Gifford,Nick Dimitri,John Dennis Johnston,Rock A. Walker,Dave Moordigian,J. Wesley Huston,Gary Pettinger,Marquerita Wallace,Angela Robinson Witherspoon,Jack Lightsy,John Hauk,Bob Yanez,Clint Smith,Luis Contreras,Suzanne M. Regard,Ola Ray,Bjaye Turner,Begonya Plaza

Release: 1982-12-07

Runtime: 96

Plot: A hard-nosed cop reluctantly teams up with a wise-cracking criminal temporarily paroled to him, in order to track down a killer.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• 48 Hrs. - Trailer

• Trailer
    • 48 Hrs. (1982) Original Trailer [FHD]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I don't know about you guys but when I think of eighties movies Eddie Murphy always comes to mind. The movie 48 Hrs. was his first 80s movie and it was a good one.

Another great movie. I watched it not too long ago. Nick Nolte is just bad ass in this and he and Eddie Murphy have great chemistry on screen.

Tango and Cash is still my favorite buddy cop movie though. But this a close second.

Another great movie. I watched it not too long ago. Nick Nolte is just bad ass in this and he and Eddie Murphy have great chemistry on screen.

Tango and Cash is still my favorite buddy cop movie though. But this a close second.
True I forgot about Tango and Cash man they should have teamed up for more movies👍

Back