Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Which one of these songs is your favorite?

• Michael Jackson's Thriller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guns N' Roses' Sweet Child o' Mine

• Madonna's Like a Virgin

• The Police's Every Breath You Take

• Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer

• A-ha 's Take on Me

• Whitney Houston' s I Wanna Dance with Somebody

• Journey's Don't Stop Believin

• Total voters

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
The 80s produced a plethora of iconic songs across various genres. These songs below have left an indelible mark on music history and are often considered classics of the 80s. There are many more hits from that era, each holding a special place in the hearts of fans but these are some of the most popular ones that continue to resonate with people. Which one of these songs is your favorite?

1. “Thriller” - Michael Jackson
2. “Sweet Child o’ Mine” - Guns N’ Roses
3. “Billie Jean” - Michael Jackson
4. “Like a Virgin” - Madonna
5. “Every Breath You Take” - The Police
6. “Livin’ on a Prayer” - Bon Jovi
7. “Take On Me” - a-ha
8. “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” - Whitney Houston
9. “Don’t Stop Believin’” - Journey
10. “Material Girl” - Madonna

Back