Were the 80s just as good across the world like they were in the US?

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Have you ever wondered if the 80s were just as good across the world like they were in the US or was most of the fun US based? A lot of my favorite music artists were based out of Northern and Western Europe. My favorite 80s movies from the US so Europe was definitely hopping during the 80s but was it as good as it was in the US? If anything I’d like to say England and Germany probably had an eventful 80s decade.

No freaking way were they as good as they were here in America. The movies, clothing styles music and so much more was because of the 1980s decade of America.

No freaking way were they as good as they were here in America. The movies, clothing styles music and so much more was because of the 1980s decade of America.
I don’t know about that. Yes movies particularly were mainly out of the US but as for music and fashion Europe particularly England dominated those departments. Especially music.

Back