V (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Action & Adventure,Drama,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Kenneth Johnson

Cast: Jane Badler,Michael Durrell,Faye Grant,Peter Nelson,Marc Singer,Michael Wright,Robert Englund,Blair Tefkin,David Packer,Neva Patterson,Tommy Petersen,Bonnie Bartlett,Leonardo Cimino,Richard Herd,Evan C. Kim,Richard Lawson,Andrew Prine,Sandy Simpson,Thomas Hill,Frank Ashmore,Peter Nelson,Camila Ashlend,Jenny Neumann,Jason Bernard,Rafael Campos,Michael Bond,Joanna Kerns,Myron Healey,Curt Lowens,Michael Alldredge,Eric Johnston

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Fifty spaceships, each three miles across, hover ominously above Earth's major cities. The Visitors that emerge are humanlike in appearance and extend the hand of friendship. Our planet's resources are just what these aliens need to survive. And for its future survival, unsuspecting humankind will need... a miracle!

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• V Series Intro (1984)

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
V was a great 80s show. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. The scene when Diana ate the guinea pig irked me.

There was a 2009 remake of the television show V. I did not like it. Entertainment Weekly put the original V on its 2008 list The Sci-Fi 25: The Genre's Best Since 1982. They don’t know what they are talking about. They must of had some kind of agreement or invested money in the show. The only good part about the remake was the scene where Diana devours a guinea pig.

Oh god yes!!! That scene freaked me out too! I thought she was going to play with Guinea piggy and instead she swallowed him!!!

There was a 2009 remake of the television show V. I did not like it. Entertainment Weekly put the original V on its 2008 list The Sci-Fi 25: The Genre's Best Since 1982. They don’t know what they are talking about. They must of had some kind of agreement or invested money in the show. The only good part about the remake was the scene where Diana devours a guinea pig.

I have to check that scene where the new Diana devours the Guinea pig. I need to see if it’s going to irk me out like the old Danny did with the canary.

Oh god yes!!! That scene freaked me out too! I thought she was going to play with guinea piggy and instead she swallowed him!!!
Poor guinea pig didn’t stand a chance against Diana’s appetite.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back