The NeverEnding Story (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.50 star(s)
4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: The NeverEnding Story

Genre: Adventure,Fantasy,Family,Drama

Director: Wolfgang Petersen

Cast: Noah Hathaway,Barret Oliver,Tami Stronach,Moses Gunn,Patricia Hayes,Sydney Bromley,Tilo Prückner,Gerald McRaney,Chris Eastman,Darryl Cooksey,Nicholas Gilbert,Thomas Hill,Deep Roy,Beth Anderson,Donald Arthur,Bernd Eichinger,Dee Harris,Frank Lenart,Alan Oppenheimer,Wolfgang Petersen,Heinz Reincke,Silvia Seidel,Brian Wheeler

Release: 1984-04-06

Runtime: 102

Plot: While hiding from bullies in his school's attic, a young boy discovers the extraordinary land of Fantasia, through a magical book called The Neverending Story. The book tells the tale of Atreyu, a young warrior who, with the help of a luck dragon named Falkor, must save Fantasia from the destruction of The Nothing.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Original Trailer

• Trailer
    • Ways The NeverEnding Story Is Different From The Book | Netflix

• Featurette
    • The NeverEnding Story (1984) - Trailer HD 1080p

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Growing up as a kid I really liked the movie the Never Ending Story. I still remember the first time I watched this movie. It was on PBS channel 13. Too bad I can’t remember the date.

Back