The Legend of Zelda [Classic Series]

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

The Legend of Zelda [Classic Series]
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda. Where the only sound you’ll hear is your own heart pounding as you race through forests, lakes, mountains and dungeonous mazes in an attempt to restore peace to the land of Hyrule. Along the way you’ll be challenged by Tektites, Wizzrobes and an endless array of ruthless creatures who’ll stop at nothing to prevent you from finding the lost fragments of the Triforce of Wisdom. But don’t despair. With a little luck and a lot of courage, you’ll conquer your adversaries, unite the Triforce fragments and unravel the mystery of the Legend of Zelda! • Explore the vast Overworld terrain of the land of Hyrule and discover hidden treasures. • Explore the mystical labyrinths of the Underworld and ward-off ruthless enemies.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Adventure
Released:
Publisher: Nintendo
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
One of my favorites if not my favorite 80s video games is the Legend of Zelda. I used to wake up in the middle of the night to sneak into the living room so I could play this all the time. What a great game and at the time the graphics were considered off the hook.

Does anyone still play this? I play it on my Pandoras arcade system all the time. It looks so primitive compared to today's games lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does anyone still play this? I play it on my Pandoras arcade system all the time. It looks so primitive compared to today's games lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I would still play it once in awhile if I still had it yeah this is one of the best for sure the golden age of RPGs...this for Nintendo and Wonder Boy in Wonderland for Sega were my favorite for each console...

I would still play it once in awhile if I still had it yeah this is one of the best for sure the golden age of RPGs...this for Nintendo and Wonder Boy in Wonderland for Sega were my favorite for each console...
You can’t go wrong with Zelda. Back then it was the me of a kind. I don’t know Wonder Boy. I wasn’t into Sega back then.

You can’t go wrong with Zelda. Back then it was the me of a kind. I don’t know Wonder Boy. I wasn’t into Sega back then.
Wonder Boy in Wonderland was also in arcades and man it was a long game probably the first RPG I ever saw in the arcades I'd buy the machine if I could...I knew an arcade owner and bought a cabinet from him and some motherboards so can switch games...got Street Fighter and Double Dragon and Pac-Man of course and others too...wish I could find Wonder Boy in Wonderland...

Back