The Last American Virgin (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Last American Virgin

Genre: Comedy

Director: Boaz Davidson

Cast: Lawrence Monoson,Steve Antin,Joe Rubbo,Diane Franklin,Louisa Moritz,Brian Peck,Kimmy Robertson,Tessa Richarde,Winifred Freedman,Gerri Idol,Sandy Sprung,Paul Keith,Phil Rubenstein,Roberto Rodriquez,Blanche Rubin,Michael Chieffo,Gina Jourard,Noel Scott,Jeanette Linne

Release: 1982-06-26

Runtime: 92

Plot: The friendship of a group of young friends struggling with teen sex, drugs, and work is jeopardized by a romantic interest which may turn pals into bitter rivals.

Trailer Videos

• The Last American Virgin (1982) ORIGINAL TRAILER

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
What a great 80s teen movie with an unhappy ending. As usual it’s about teenage boys wanting to get laid, great soundtrack and someone getting their heart broken. You won’t find this movie on any streaming service in the US but thankfully it’s available for purchase. I finally just watched this movie last night thanks to my girlfriend and it was good just like she said it was.

Last edited:
This movie was a remake. The original version was released in 1978 as Lemon Popsicle. It was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Foreign film.

This movie was a remake. The original version was released in 1978 as Lemon Popsicle. It was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Foreign film.
Look at that. You learn something new every day. I had no idea that this was a remake. As a matter of fact, I looked it up out of my curiosity and read that there’s even sequels to the original. Thanks for letting us know Manny.

Back