The Howling (1981)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Howling

Genre: Horror

Director: Joe Dante

Cast: Dee Wallace,Patrick Macnee,Dennis Dugan,Christopher Stone,Belinda Balaski,Kevin McCarthy,John Carradine,Slim Pickens,Elisabeth Brooks,Robert Picardo,Margie Impert,Noble Willingham,James Murtaugh,Jim McKrell,Meshach Taylor,Robert A. Burns,Kenneth Tobey,Dick Miller,Don McLeod,Bill Sorrells,Ivan Saric,Steve Nevil,Sarina C. Grant,Wendell Wright,Herbie Braha,Joe Bratcher,Chico Martínez,Daniel Nunez,Michael O'Dwyer,Roger Corman,John Sayles,Jonathan Kaplan,Forrest J. Ackerman,Robert A. Burns,Michael Chapman,Mick Garris

Release: 1981-01-21

Runtime: 91

Plot: After a bizarre and near fatal encounter with a serial killer, a newswoman is sent to a rehabilitation center whose inhabitants may not be what they seem.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• The Howling 1981 TV trailer

• Featurette
    • Josh Olson on THE HOWLING

• Featurette
    • The Howling - Trailer

• Trailer
    • THE HOWLING Trailer [1981]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The Howling was a great 80s horror film. I remember it scared the hell out of me when I first watched it. The scene in the barn when they all started turning. All these people turning into werewolves and in the end Karen turned into a Yorkie live during a newscast. Great movie.

Back