The Goonies (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Goonies

Genre: Adventure,Comedy,Family

Director: Richard Donner

Cast: Sean Astin,Josh Brolin,Jeff Cohen,Corey Feldman,Kerri Green,Martha Plimpton,Ke Huy Quan,John Matuszak,Robert Davi,Joe Pantoliano,Anne Ramsey,Lupe Ontiveros,Mary Ellen Trainor,Keith Walker,Steve Antin,Paul Tuerpe,George Robotham,Charles McDaniel,Elaine Cohen McMahon,Michael Paul Chan,George Nicholas McLean,Bill Bradley,Jeb Stuart Adams,Eric Briant Wells,Gene Ross,Max Segar,Newt Arnold,Jack O'Leary,Patrick Cameron,Orwin C. Harvey,Ted Grossman,Richard Donner,Eydie Faye,Rick Kuhn,Cyndi Lauper,Jennie Lew Tugend,Lisa Quan,Curt Hanson

Release: 1985-06-07

Runtime: 114

Plot: A young teenager named Mikey Walsh finds an old treasure map in his father's attic. Hoping to save their homes from demolition, Mikey and his friends Data Wang, Chunk Cohen, and Mouth Devereaux run off on a big quest to find the secret stash of Pirate One-Eyed Willie.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• The Goonies | 25th Anniversary:The Great Treasure Hunt | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Featurette
    • Blu-ray Trailer

• Trailer
    • Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • The Goonies (1985) The Making of The Goonies

• Featurette
    • The Goonies (1985) "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough" Music Video

• Featurette
    • The Goonies (1985) Reunited Apart with Josh Gad (Episode 1)

• Featurette
    • The Goonies | Finding One-Eyed Willy's Treasure Map | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • The Goonies | This Is Our Time Scene | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • The Goonies | Meeting the Fratellis | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • The Goonies | Playing One-Eyed Willy's Bones | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The Goonies was a great movie. I remember watching it for the first time and thinking to myself why couldn’t I be on an adventure like them. What kid didn’t back then? I mean the Goonies was a boys dream come true and maybe a girl’s too. Finding a map that shows You where buried treasure is at. Hooking up with your friends and going for an adventure to search for treasure. Then along the way you run into a group of bad guys and their mom. Doesn’t get any better then that.

Back