Teachers (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Teachers

Genre: Comedy,Drama

Director: Arthur Hiller

Cast: Nick Nolte,JoBeth Williams,Judd Hirsch,Ralph Macchio,Allen Garfield,Lee Grant,Richard Mulligan,Royal Dano,William Schallert,Art Metrano,Laura Dern,Crispin Glover,Morgan Freeman,Madeleine Sherwood,Steven Hill,Zohra Lampert,Mary Alice,Katherine Balfour,Vivian Bonnell,Virginia Capers,Ellen Crawford,Terrance Ellis,Aaron Freeman,Patricia Gaul,Anthony Heald,Ronald Hunter,Julia Jennings,Stephen Mendillo,Jeffrey Ware,Richard Zobel,Da Nang McKay,Virginia Smith,Ray Noch,Maria D. Magisano,Bill Marinella,Noerena Abookire,Andrew Ream,Jennifer Quilty,Kimberly Pullins,David Caltrider,Marvin Morgan,Shantel R. Chappell,Dan Levinson,Donte St. John,Ken Feil,Vicki Lynn Puzinas,Tony Lincoln,Wilbert Bradley,Ron Dean,Jamie Newell,Ronald Merians,Zaid Farid,Bernard Canepari,Will Zahrn,Simon Williams,Paul Zegler,Dick Sollenberger,Phillip S. Wilson,Allan Byrne,Mary Louise Wilson,Nick Baldasare,John Branch,Laura Coker,Timothy Holmes,Rob Liotti,Brian Walker

Release: 1984-10-05

Runtime: 107

Plot: A teacher tries to overcome his frustration teaching a high-school that seems to be full of flunkies.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I never cared for movies about teachers trying to teach teens. The story line I find to be pretty corny. Teacher teaches students in a school that’s bad. You have a few students that want to learn and the teacher is trying to get through to so call trouble maker blah blah lol. Give me a break.

Back