Scramble

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Scramble
Player controls a spaceship that must infiltrate the enemy Scramble system in this side-view shooter/bomber classic. Player must destroy the Base at the end of the system.
Players: 2
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Stern Electronics, Inc.

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
I enjoyed playing Scramble. The difficulty with the game was fueling up. The actual gameplay was fairly simple. I’m not sure if there was an actual end to the game. Each time I defeated all 6 areas it would start me from the beginning but just a bit harder. After awhile I gave up playing it.

I wouldn’t have known. I never made it that far in the game but it was a fun one.

I enjoyed playing Scramble. The difficulty with the game was fueling up. The actual gameplay was fairly simple. I’m not sure if there was an actual end to the game. Each time I defeated all 6 areas it would start me from the beginning but just a bit harder. After awhile I gave up playing it.
How many rounds did you go? I’m guessing over ten.

I don’t remember how many rounds I played. I lost count. They did get much more difficult though.

Back